シカゴ 支所 スポーツ Shikago Shisho Supōtsu ~ Friday, July 31, 2026
シカゴ 支所 スポーツ
Shikago Shisho Supōtsu
As I walk through the basement, the phone rings
dead silence, no one on the other line
emptiness as if from beyond but where
ask if anyone is there, Macie sings
difficult to hear if there is a voice
emptiness still, hang up, this life of mine
nothing but calls, your dime, from over there
decide to move on, cannot, stuck, to scream
just does not make sense, do I have a choice
of course, you always have a choice, they say
but, of course, you do not in the moment
this life in retail is hell, with no pay
help me, somebody, help me, I am spent
if this is my karma, just a bad dream
sever the corpus callosum, I shake
shit-show blues, delirium tremens, I wake
hollow inside, choose this alcoholic
infernal afterlife, did I do wrong
to choose this job, this position, this place
shelves of shoe boxes, this must be a trick
how beautiful, the options for people
only, it feels grotesque, the odor strong
wicked as a wild child, how I find grace
concentrate, there is someone on the phone
on the other side, one of the sheeple
many people call, the clueless foxes
passionate about running, apply here
as the years pass, they celebrate, boxes
never touched sit pristine, I drink a beer
yes, after work, give Miles Smiles a Milk Bone
Comments
Post a Comment