Achoo! Bless me, please, before you forget ~ Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Dear Gravity,

     This fucking world, I hate
everything flips over, turns upside-down
answer me why this is my pet peeve, please
really great to watch pasta on a plate

Gravity pulls me down, holds me in place
rapes me with brutal force, water, I drown
as this minimal force, floats in the breeze
versions of the story, waterboarding
incessantly, I cannot die, disgrace
to my family, a black sheep, nothing good
yet now, I understand, much, much too late

This world of poetry, full of dead wood
how do I not care anymore, the date
imprinted on the milk carton, hoarding
shelves and boxes of books, a cluster fuck

fucking clutter gets in the way, no one
understands, expired, a pun played out
check the scent, vintage books, expired milk
if nothing tracks, without traction, the facts
no one can save pasta falling, no fun
given friction, good for one thing, I doubt

worldliness can save our humanity
on the other hand, ethics tracks our acts
relatively no gravity, the floor
lets me run, stay grounded, as a practice
despite loving-kindness, I am a boor

I have no fun, my life is without spice

hate this world of judgments, insanity
answers the question, where to be, debate
teabag versus loose leaf, my skin is brown
everything is arbitrary, I sneeze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideology and Strife ~ Sunday, March 30, 2025

Report from the Besieged City ~ Friday, December 26, 2025

Nothing Changes ~ Saturday, December 27, 2025