Happiness ~ Monday, August 17, 2026
Alone, in this world, I feel so alone
Answer no questions, I tell you no lies
left to my own devices, in silence
objective correlative nowhere near
nothing but sense, the life of the mind dies
emptiness, I am so alone, brother
in the world, on the train, pure violence
nothing makes sense, clarity is not clear
this much I see but the senses say less
how aware I become as the other
in this world, is there another out there
solitary, alone in solitude
wonders never cease, time elapses here
only inside this shell, I become rude
rough around the edges, as you could guess
little do I get to enjoy, just work
decisions make changes for the better
I delude myself with ideas, with hope
feelings diminish over time, I cork
emotions in a container, to float
endlessly buoyant, Eureka, letter
lost in outer space, black ocean, I grope
so lonely, in the dark, emptiness found
objective correlative, in a boat
all alone, everyone so far away
left to my own devices, this crisis
objectively without meaning, to say
nothing exists, this world is unrighteous
empty, hungry, a delusion, unsound
Answer no questions, I tell you no lies
left to my own devices, in silence
objective correlative nowhere near
nothing but sense, the life of the mind dies
emptiness, I am so alone, brother
in the world, on the train, pure violence
nothing makes sense, clarity is not clear
this much I see but the senses say less
how aware I become as the other
in this world, is there another out there
solitary, alone in solitude
wonders never cease, time elapses here
only inside this shell, I become rude
rough around the edges, as you could guess
little do I get to enjoy, just work
decisions make changes for the better
I delude myself with ideas, with hope
feelings diminish over time, I cork
emotions in a container, to float
endlessly buoyant, Eureka, letter
lost in outer space, black ocean, I grope
so lonely, in the dark, emptiness found
objective correlative, in a boat
all alone, everyone so far away
left to my own devices, this crisis
objectively without meaning, to say
nothing exists, this world is unrighteous
empty, hungry, a delusion, unsound
Comments
Post a Comment